Monday, February 18, 2008

Post-it Note Keychain and Cards

Yup, another day off (Happy Presidents' Day) means more fun in the scrapbook room. I tried my hand at the post-it note keychain I saw on Kathy's blog, and I love it. What a quick (and cute) gift idea - must remember this! There's a great video tutorial on making them here.

The next thing I made is a card for the challenge at Daring Cardmakers - "Keryn and Rachel are daring you to make a card in the theme of love and friendship for one of the special people in your life." I'm still playing with the Magnolia stamps from Nikki's PIF and hope the ones I ordered online come before I run out of the stamped images I have.


The other card meets Katharina's challenge for blog candy, using the sketch she posted. I used some different colors than I usually use and had fun with a tab and some fake jewels for the flower center.



If you're off today, hope you're enjoying the day!

10 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

What lovely creations, of course I like the card you made for my challenge best :)
You used wonderful colours and I love the big flower!! Good luck on the drawing on friday. Have a great evening!

Frances said...

You have been busy! great pojects. Don't hold your breath over your stamps though, they can take a while! Mine usually take 2 weeks and that's to UK!

Andrea, said...

Lovely cards, hope your stamps arrive soon

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work - very pretty cards. :)

Vanessa.

Gwen said...

Man where do you find all these challenges?? You are doing such a great job on all of them!! I wanted to try the keychains too...don't you just hate waiting for stamps? :)

debby4000 said...

fabulous cards, you're such a busy bee.

Kathy W said...

Great cards! I have been trying not to buy all the great stamps our UK sisters show.

Glad you got to try out a keychain they are so quick-like your take on it.

My Paper World said...

I'm loving ALL of your beautiful creations!

Kim said...

Great job on all your projects - so inspiring!! Kim sbs8

Marge said...

That key chain is too cute & I have that very paper myself!!! Love your flower card; I'm a sucker for the "jewels"!

Marge SBS8