Friday, February 22, 2008

Pink cards are everywhere!

Hmmm...it's a Friday morning, and she's making and posting more cards....must be another snow day in central Maryland. Yup - I've found more challenges and ways to procrastinate the cleaning and school work, but it's my new favorite way to start snow days.

The first card meets NattyK's blog challenge to create a pink birthday card. Of course, this one was easy for me, but I challenged myself not to use any stamps on the card. I just got my new Tim Holtz design ruler last night and used it to make the holes for the faux stitching - very fun.

Below is a video of Tim Holtz showing all the fun things you can do with his design ruler. (I didn't think I needed it until I saw the video - good thing ebay ships right to my door!)



The next one is for a RAK I saw on Beate's Yahoo Group. (I love this place - such great ideas!) One of the ladies asked for people to send birthday cards for her 90 year old mother, in hopes of getting 90 cards. Hope she gets all 90 - I'm sending this one off today.

This last one is for my old boss - just found out that we all missed her birthday last week, so I made this one for her. Better late than never, I suppose. This is my current favorite paper (although I'm sure you can tell as this is the third post where I've used it).


If you're off today, too, enjoy the long weekend. If not, happy Friday!

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, love the papers you've been using.

Natalie said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for your entry it is great. Good Luck.

Natalie x

Gwen said...

these are all great!! I just love that paper too!!! Wish I had some! I have not tried the stitching yet...it is my list!!!

Frances said...

great card, love the papers. I like the faux stitching too!