Saturday, March 29, 2008

Part 2

Here are the other 3 cards I made from my afternoon in the scrapbook room with my friend Michele. The first one is for the sketch at Card Positioning Systems' blog. This is the first time I used my new Magnolia stamp, and I really like her.


The next card is using the sketch from My Paper World. I found this paper in my stash and haven't used it in a while - another great perk of challenges.


The final card I made is for the challenge at Arty Girlz blog. It says, "Make something that includes chocolate! Chocolate coloured paper, ribbons, flowers, chocolate smelling embossing powder. A chocolate cake perhaps! The only other condition is that it HAS to include only one other colour (oh ok I'll let you have white too then lol)."

11 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow they are so fantastic. So lovely cards. Gorgeous.

Lea L. said...

Very cute cards!! Great job on sketch 57....thanks for playing at CPS this week!

Have a great weekend,
~Lea

Penny said...

So sweet - I love the brown and blue polka dots!

Julie said...

I love all of your cards

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

ABOUT ME: Kath said...

Such a simple design but so effective - gorgeous
Kath
xxxx

My Paper World said...

Wow! Kelly! you have been busy!
they are ALL gorgeous, and I love your new Tilda stamp too!
Thank you so much for joining in!
Nicola xx

Peet said...

Your cards are gorgeous!!!

Angie C said...

Beautiful cards and I love your new Tilda

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, love the beautiful colours of your Tilda.

Charity Hassel said...

darling stuff! glad you joined in with the cps sketches!

Jackie G said...

Great set of cards! I love them all!