Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged....

My new RAK friend Cathy tagged me to answer the following. I just did this on email for my mom a few weeks ago, so here are my answers from that ....

Four jobs I have had in my life: teacher, ice cream shop girl, dry cleaner employee, camp counselor

Four movies I would watch over and over: American President, When Harry Met Sally, Footloose, Sweet Home Alabama

Four places I have lived: Ellicott City, MD; Frederick, MD; Selinsgrove, PA; Westminster, MD

Four TV shows that I watch: Friends (re-runs), Grey's Anatomy, Men in Trees, pretty much anything on HGTV

Four places I have been: Coronado, CA; visiting lighthouses in Maine; Disney World; Ocean City, MD

Four of my favorite foods: Mom's chicken divan, Mom's lasagna, chocolate covered strawberries (yummy!!), ice cream

Four places I'd rather be: at the beach, Hawaii, at a lighthouse, napping with Daisy

So..... of course, I get to tag people now. I tag all of my SBS-8 sisters to share their answers. I look forward to reading them!

No comments: