Sunday, May 2, 2010

At the crop

I spent all day yesterday making cards at a scrapbooking crop with friends - always fun! Of course, you'd think I'd have made more than just 28 cards in 12 hours, but oh well. I borrowed a great Inkadinkado stamp from my new friend Vicki and made a bunch of Mother's Day cards. Here's one of my favorites:


I also made a set of Patriotic cards for my aunt (who uses them for her VFW ladies auxiliary), and it took me 5 prototypes to find one I didn't hate. Here are 2 cards for her:





Finally, I saw an idea in an issue of Paper Crafts magazine on combining patterned paper, and I made a few cards based on their sample. Here's 2 of them:



Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

3 comments:

Marge said...

Hi Kelly,
I LOVE that Mother's Day card -- sooo very pretty! Looks like you had a great time & accomplished some crafty goodness! Gwen & I are in crafting limbo right now -- NO MOJO at all! Hate it when that happens! :-(

Amy Boehman-Pollitt said...

I love the butterflies! Are they stickers or embellishments? Beautiful as always!

Gwen said...

FANTASTIC!!!!! great cards Kelly! love those patriotic ones!! you really made that many cards!! WOW you are the most productive crafter ever!! when ever I go to those I get nothing done...too much talking I guess!!! LOL!!!!