I've been fortunate enough to meet some very generous papercrafters since I started blogging. Many of them offer giveaways, challenges with a prize for one participant, and PIFs. PIFs are just giveaways with the expectation that you'll turn around and do the same for someone else.
I found this idea on the blog of one of my SBS 27 sisters, Cheri, while reading the blogs I follow. The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me. My choice - for you. It could be a card I really like, an altered object or something else all together. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be made with you in mind so you won't get something I already made unless I think it suits you to a T.
3. It'll be done sometime this year (I will want to get it done in the next few weeks).
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. The catch? Oh, the catch is you must offer this blog candy on your blog.
Re-post this on your blog, offer something you make - your choice - to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog (then come here and post). Add my name to the #1 slot on your card- I am your first participant.When you create your give away, you will become the first participant on the new list for the people who participate with you.
The first 5 people to do so (and leave a comment here telling me they did) win a handmade gift by me. Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! SO ...................who will be the first 5 people????
1. Cheri - http://thepaperfreak.blogspot.com/
2. Bren - http://bcraftytoday.blogspot.com/
3. Shelley - http://stampin-shellz.blogspot.com/
4. Shauna - http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/